PJSC Moscow Exchange (Member of Supervisory Board), PJSC SAFMAR (Chairman of the Board of Directors), PJSC NK Rosneft (Member of the Board of Directors, independent director, Chairman of the Strategic Planning Committee)
Professor, Higher School of Economics (HSE)
First Deputy Chairman – member of Board
Member of the Management Board – Managing Director, Economics and Finance
Deputy General Director for Economics and Finance
JSC "Concern" Kalashnikov
Vice President, Finance and Investments (CFO)
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President Finance
Unilever Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
Director, Sustainable finance
ING Wholesale Banking
Chief Financial Officer
Burger King Russia
Senior Advisor Performance Framework
Deputy Executive Director, Managing Director Finance
Strategy and Business Development Leader
Deputy CEO, Finance and Digital Technology
CFO Eurasia Region
Business Development Director
ATH American Express GBT
Head of Treasury Operations and Risk Management Department
Chief Executive Officer
Head of CFO Practice
Spencer Stuart (Moscow)
SESSION IN SPOTLIGHT: CFO in the era of DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Digitalisation: opportunities and challenges for modern CFO
• Digitalisation in our life and in business: what are the opportunities for a modertn CFO? What are the challenges?
• Digitalisation in B2C companies: E-commerce - examples of successful use to attract more customers and achieve business growth.
• Digitalisation in B2B companies: Examples of successful implementation of process automation systems.
• Automation, AI and robotics: exploring the pros and cons. Examples of successful implementation.
• Interaction between the financial department and the IT department: is it easy to reach a common understanding?
• BIG DATA – development of this market in Russia and latest regulatory changes. What do Russian corporations need to know when implementing BIG DATA technologies?
• Information security issues: how real are cyber threats and how can you help protect your company?
• The Law on Runet (adopted in May 2019): its influence on business and the work of the CFO. What will change from November 1, 2019, when the law comes into force?
Vladimir Travkov, Vice President, Finance and Investments (CFO), Sistema
Lyudmila Smirnova, CFO, Kaspersky Lab
Mikhail Danilov, Chief Financial Officer, CV PROTEK
Michael Katsnelson, Chief Financial Officer, Burger King Russia
Natalya Podvoyskaya, Chief Executive Officer, Sber Solutions
Evgeny Barinov, Deputy CEO, Finance and Digital Technology, Nanolek
Artur Khamidullin, Strategy and Business Development Leader, Oracle
Over 200 attendees annually drawn from the widest range of industries across Russia and beyond. The Russian CFO Summit is recognised as a unique and invaluable opportunity to meet with peers and discuss common challenges.
The Adam Smith Russian CFO Summit is the largest and longest-running annual meeting for the CFO community in Russia, bringing together senior finance executives from across the country and beyond and providing a unique opportunity to benchmark and share experience and best practice
Topical and compact programme filled with interactive formats, panel discussions and debates, showcasing original viewpoints and innovative case studies
Excellent! I look forward to the summit for meetings, communication, new acquaintances and great innovative ideas!
As always, a fresh look at the role of the CFO in the company's business
Many new insights have been gained, leading to reflections that will affect my work as a CFO
High-quality selection of speakers, practical applicability of the topics discussed and excellent organization of the event
Excellent event organization, there was not a single technical failure. Absolutely relevant audience. Interesting performances. Thank you so much
Great organization, interesting speaker panel, relevant topics
Topical issues are combined with professional participants and diverse opinions and forecasts.