Over 50% of speakers are new in 2014!
They include: Freight One, Summa Group, Transstroy, MMK, Gazprom-Media, A5 Pharmacy Chain, Lysva Metallurgical Company, MRTS, Russian Grids, X5 Retail Group
The most admired CFOs will speak at the Summit in 2014: Representing such companies as: Severstal, NLMK, MTS, Uralkali, Rosatom, KAMAZ, EuroChem and many more.
Guest Economic Lecture: This year it will be delivered by Chris Weafer, Senior Partner, Macro Advisory, one of the most respected investment strategists active in Russia.
Masterclass dedicated to Beyond Budgeting:
By Bjarte Bogsnes, Vice President, CFO Performance Management & Risk, Statoil and Chairman of the Beyond Budgeting Roundtable and Anders Olesen, Director of the Beyond Budgeting Roundtable.
The Adam Smith Russian CFO Summit is the largest and longest-running annual meeting for the CFO community in Russia, bringing together senior finance executives from across the country and beyond and providing a unique opportunity to benchmark, share experience and best practice and discuss the latest developments in the profession.
- Last year’s top rated speaker, Olga Petrova, 1st Deputy CEO & CFO of NefteTransService, confirms that she will share her experiences in how to lead the finance department and ensure that your team delivers the required goals;
- Elena Verman, CFO of Gazprom-Media Holding, will join the Summit for the first time and address the challenge of how to manage the finance operations of a diversified holding and whether greater autonomy for the daughter companies of more centralisation is the best model;
- Sergey Sulimov, CFO of MMK, will provide a topical case study of the use of technology to raise productivity and the efficiency of business processes whilst controlling costs;
- One of our most popular speakers, Alexey Kornya, CFO of MTS, will address the key issue of the role of the CFO in the current macroeconomic context;
- Nikolay Garanin, CFO of A5 Pharmacy Chain, will address the issue of identifying sources of finance, as well as how to minimise the risks of non-payment from your clients and partners;
Members of this year’s 50-strong speaker faculty are making a special effort to ensure that their contributions reflect the current unpredictable economic conditions that we are all operating in at present.
In addition, there will be a new format to the sessions this year, in which presentations will be kept to a minimum and the majority of time will be reserved for discussion and questions and answers, to ensure that the event is as interactive as possible.
In-depth research is being undertaken with the CFO community to ensure that the 2014 Summit programme meets the exact requirements of attendees. Key topics for debate will include: The macroeconomic outlook and its impact on the role of the CFO; Key means to cust costs and maintain liquidity; The strategic role of the CFO - why your viewpoint is more important than ever; The CFO as a business partner; Driving your team to deliver the required results; Interacting with key internal and external stakeholders; Forecasting and budgeting; Taxation; Capital markets and raising finance in the current climate; M&A; IFRS; Treasury and cash management; New approaches to Risk management; Optimising business processes; Transfer Pricing and much more.
"Best forum for CFOs in Russia. A must-attend event!"
"Informative, with excellent networking opportunities; better every year"